Before the advent of frequency converters, speed variation in power transmissions was always carried out using mechanical systems.
The kinematic solution of PIV CHAIN CONVERTORS is still commonly used in several plants thanks to its incredible duration.
For this reason Favari Trasmissioni confirms its use in assisting its customers in the repair, revision and recovery of PIV CHAIN CONVERTORS. Favari Trasmission has a very large warehouse of spare parts to guarantee extremely fast intervention times.
PIV has developed a CVT chain convertor for the automobile industry.
The CTV chain convertor provides constant outgoing power, changing the speed and couple.
Variation in the couple with constant outgoing power, excellent level of performance with a couple probe and high levels of performance are the results guaranteed by the high technology convertors.
Independent control of the speed of the activated machine and of the motor and activation of several units are the most important characteristics of all of the applications of this convertor.
The advantages of the new PIV chain converters are:
• high level of reliability and resistance
• Low noise emission
• High level of outgoing speed precision
• No fixed ratio between motor speed and machine speed
• High level of precision in maintaining the set speed at a constant value
• High level of precision for the transmission of high couplet at a minimum speed
• High level of efficiency thanks to the optimised blocking systems